Sonntag, 28. April 2024

Neverending - book 10 - The Christmas Story - Chapter 15

 





 
Tim arrived at the ruin, walked towards the wall as the stones suddenly started to move and lead him inside. He heared a light whisper, calling his name? Can you hear it? Or is it a scream? Slowly he moved forward as a ghost appeared with a latern in his hand. 

 

‘Your heart is pure I can fell it.’ ,

the ghost stumbled in a scary voice.

‘I have a puzzle for you. Can you find the solution?

If so you know what to do next, my dear.

It is my wish not to be easily recognized,

Therefore I wrap myself in thick veils,

Everyone seeks me fearfully and nimbly,

But if he find me, the jest is ended.

 

Hint: You might need a break from the hunt and think of who or what we are seeking. Go to the bar and get you a hot cup of rum or tea and some cakes.

Also, don´t forget to grab the flashlight. You need it in the future!

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen